OW2 Consortium
Search OW2 Mail Archive:

Mail Archive Home | sat4j-dev List | March 2008 Index

[[sat4j-dev]] Sat4j in eclipse

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that as of this week I-build [0], Eclipse now
includes a copy of SAT4J (namely the core and pseudo boolean parts).
In Eclipse, SAT4J is part of new provisioning mechanism, where it
constitutes the cornerstone of the dependency management of plug-in
installation, putting to use the ideas described in [1] and [2].

To conclude I would like to thank Daniel's and Anne's for their patience,
commitment and knowledge, and without whom this could not have happened.
Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to more collaborations.

PaScaL

[0] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
[1] EDOS (W2P2) http://www.edos-project.org which explores ways to validate
the content of a repository.
[2] OPIUM http://www.cse.ucsd.edu/~rjhala/papers/opium.html which addresses
the installation problem using a pseudo boolean solver.