OW2 Consortium
Search OW2 Mail Archive:

Mail Archive Home | clif List | April 2005 Index

Re: [clif] Architecture of Clif

Hi,

You may have a look at file org.objectweb.clif.console.lib.ClifApp.fractal, and other subsequently used fractal files (defining component types or composites).
Basically:
Fractal files are put together with java source files (see src/ directory from CVS repository or src.zip from binary distribution). They are also included in jars clif-only.jar and clif-full.jar from the binary distribution.

BTW, I know that an architectural description is currently lacking. Fortunately, I need to produce documentation about it right now. So, expect new and updated documentation by the end of this week about the architecture.

Best regards,
-- Bruno.

mhimdi@xxxxxxxx a écrit:
Hi Bruno
It's possible to have the full architcture of clif (the .fractal file) . this will  help me more to understand the relationship between differents component of the architecture.

Thanks in advance

Marouane