Mail Archive Home | clif List | April 2005 Index
Re: [clif] Architecture of Clif
- Subject: Re: [clif] Architecture of Clif
- From: Bruno Dillenseger <bruno.dillenseger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:05:23 +0200
You may have a look at file org.objectweb.clif.console.lib.ClifApp.fractal,
and other subsequently used fractal files (defining component types or composites).
Fractal files are put together with java source files (see src/ directory
from CVS repository or src.zip from binary distribution). They are also included
in jars clif-only.jar and clif-full.jar from the binary distribution.
- ClifApp describes a framework for deploying, monitoring and controling
"blades", and storing data produced by those blades.
- Other assemblies define sub-components to ease the development of blades
(InsertAdapter, Insert, DataCollector, Storage proxy), associated to generic
implementations for probes and injectors
BTW, I know that an architectural description is currently lacking. Fortunately,
I need to produce documentation about it right now. So, expect new and updated
documentation by the end of this week about the architecture.
mhimdi@xxxxxxxx a écrit:
It's possible to have the full architcture of clif (the .fractal file) . this will help me more to understand the relationship between differents component of the architecture.
Thanks in advance
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 2006-2007, OW2 Consortium | contact | webmaster.